"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, November 29, 2010

And the worst part is, I knew that all of this was going to happen...

What can I say? I could have either been super whatever and saved u...or I couldve done what I did. Whatever. Your all grown up. You don't listen to me or anyone else anyways. After the thirty times I've tried, I think I can pretty much say...I tried enough. There comes a time in everyones life where they need to learn their own lessons, by themselves. This is your turn. Its pretty pathetic that it comes down to a situation like this to actually come to the realization of whats going on. Where did common sense go? Where did instincts go? Apparently...they left your ass a long time ago. Whats even more sad...that I will be the one feeling bad for you when you can't help yourself. Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment