"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love, Miranda?

I just found out that my "new" brother James will be going to Afghanistan Jan 1st. Hes young. My youngest brother...I think. I havent met him yet. I was planning on going to meet him in a few months, but thats probably not the best of ideas right now. Maybe I'll go next week..when I am on vacation...I dunno. It just sux to hear something like that. I'd ask GOD to pray for him, but that would go against everything I believe. Hope. Hope. Hope...or Nothing.


He signed his letter to me....Love, Buck.

Am I supposed to sign my letter back...Love, Miranda???

I dunno what my thoughts there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment