"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happiness...seems a lot like sorrow...or not?

Ive decided that I should send a letter back. Thats the right thing to do, right? Either way, doesnt matter. Im going to do it. I hate that I get so drawn and pushed back and forth with these kinda things. Everyday, all day, I can make a decision, without questioning myself. When it comes to things like this, I cant. I second guessed myself with this. I have to quit doing that. I am working on it though.

Anyways, my day went pretty well. With the exception of a few moments throughout, which peoples just decided it would be a good idea to piss me off a little. But all in all, it was an ok day. To be able to say that, is beyond good enough.

One day I'll be happy? No. Everyday, at least once, I am happy. Its an emotion. Not a timeline, or event that just happens. People tend not to remember that. They take what they have for granted, and put out so much negative emotions, that it nearly kills them and everyone around them. Ok...maybe not kill...but u know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment