"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Pretty Tuesday

I hate tuesdays. What is the point of a day like tuesday? It doesnt signify anything, and its rarely used for much planning. It is just a crappy day to have within your week. That being said... I love you tuesdays.

Again, like I've mentioned before, I may very well be crazy. But who isn't???

I've had some pretty interesting experiences lately. Nothing illegal, or unthought of, or out of the ordinary to most. To me though, it is just some here and there kinda moments. Anyways, I have had lots thrown at me to think about. I've had lots of newness, that I never thought I'd have. Its almost overwhelming at times, but so what. I can handle it tho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment