"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, November 29, 2010

If I actually did "live like theres no tomorrow"...I'd be in jail.

No one ever thinks about things like that when they tell someone something like that. They see it as...go ahead, take the chance, just go for it. People sometimes forget the responsibilities that lie behind everyone. Yeah, its nice to be about to say screw it sometimes, and just do it...but u pick ur battles. You choose which are worth the consequences. You lead urself into those possibilities. Its that big thing that in put into the category of what the...fuck. Easier said then done. Each day, if I really did what I wanted to do...I would be in a pile of what the....well u know. Just imagine...morning drive to work...someone pisses you off for walking across the street slow...and ur already late...makes u want to run em over. What if you did? When that one person that you dont want to speak to...but you know u have to...comes to talk to you....and all you want to do is turn around and walk the other way. What if you did? Id even say...when you want nothing but to go into a dark room and do unimaginable things with someone else...but u know u shouldnt. What if you did? Theres lots of what if's going around. The only way to make that what if...into wow...is to do those things...and take those chances. But what are the consequences? What are the resposibilities of doing any of them? No matter what the action is, theres always outcome.

Some people live their wholes lives with the complete opposite motto. I don't know. Its nice to try sometimes.  On occasion...that is what second chances were created for I guess. We'll just have to wait and see.

How do I go from one thing...to a whole different thing. Luckily...I'm usually the only one who interprets that.

No comments:

Post a Comment