"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another lazy Sunday? ....not happening. So far today, its been pretty good. I got to spend some time w/my Ciara. FINALLY. It took me waking her up at 6 am to do so, but whatever works right?

My horoscope today says this: No one is going to stand in your way.

I dont know how that is to be taken, but i'll go with it.


Anyways, Im off to start my- out of the house- day. Wish me luck!

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....and BTW- my DAD found out I know about my "real" dad. He hasnt said anything, but I overheard him talking about it last night. So I'm sure that conversation is gonna be taking place pretty soon? OMFG. I'm taking it as a big whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment