"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My very own lala land.....

I am wonderful at surprising myself. It is beyond me how some things play out. You do things you never imagine you could ever do. You get to know people you never thought you would. You get accustomed to a lifestyle that you never expected to be part of your life. But it happens. Things change. Plans get re-routed. People come and go. It is what it is, right?

I think...me personally...that this life would not give me anything or anyone I can't handle. If it did...I'm pretty sure I've already experienced them. Maybe not at my best, but I got through it nontheless. It makes me-me.



My eyes are tired. Its late, really late. I'm going to lala land now. Off to go dream about............(you didnt think I was going to admit that did ya?)

No comments:

Post a Comment