"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just imagine...the possibilities. They are everywhere. There isnt a set time for them, there isnt a set place. They are just there. In place, waiting for someone to take advantage. But...then you get people...I don't say names, but you get these certain people. Who just can't bring themselves to taking those advantages. This is where temptation meets possibilities. Having them both and going for it, obviously makes for a better outcome. Having one against the other, now that can only lead to one place. Trouble.

If you have made your mind up about something, and you think its worth it, then there should be no questioning. There should be no self judgement. If in the past, you said that you were going to do something, and you've already experienced temptation and possibilty with this, and it still hasn't happened...then your left with idiocracy,. Don't be stupid. Stupid is for the uneducated and unresponsible.

...or maybe just hypocritical?

12 comments:

  1. Kind of sounds contradicting to your previous posts about temptation and sounds like you may have some regret about the chances you missed out on. Being scared of the dark is a poor excuse for now living with that regret. Sure glad I am not in your shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had nothing to do with me. I don't have regrets...just thoughts of them. When I do have them...i do something about it. If it has something to do with someone else and I see they've lost interest...i can't help that. All I can do is move on and get over it. :) Therefore...no regrets left over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Move On?
    I doubt it
    the addiction to the possiblities are to great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you're probably right :)

    Besides...what would happen w/o me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you recognize it, if not you, probably would just be someone else :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no one in this world that could or would put up with your ass. Unless of course, theres a marriage certificate attached, and even then, im sure its a struggle.

    And when I was speaking of temptations and possibilities, how do u know I was talking about u?

    Seems someone should get over himself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...that was great...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything?

    Guess it was a good thing the temptations and possibilities as previously discussed were not about me, or anything could mean bad news for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never said they werent about u. Just asked how you knew whether they were or not. Anything and everything is always bad news to me, so i'm quite used to it right about now. besides, nothing i can't handle- remember????

    I truly believe you could not handle anything further.

    I was gonna send u a mean message at 6 am this morning cuz im pretty sure u were in my dream and im pretty sure u were really mean to me. If youre gonna be in them, at least be nice about it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, why would I be any different to you in your dreams then I am daily.

    Second, what makes you think you would be able to handle me in your dreams if I was nice.

    Maybe we'll see what tonight brings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your not THAT good. You can't make it twice in a week.

    your supposed to start off nice, then get mean. Remember the whole 180?

    Guess we will see.

    ReplyDelete