"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, February 18, 2011

Its tempting...and we all know what that leads to..

What to do.......what to do.........what to do?

I ask myself that everyday. Temptations get in my way. They know how to come outta no where and surprise me. Its a good thing I am a strong person and know how to fight back. If I didn't have that...who knows what I'd be doing. Still...some of these temptations I fight off...I end up feeling some sort of regret from it. Like maybe I should have jumped in and gone for it. If I've got to think about it though...then I say no. That's the right thing to do...right?

Lets hope so. Cuz if not...I've missed out on a lot.

At the end of the day, I've completed my day. If I were meant to be doing something specific, or if some sort of fate was supposed to throw something other than my normal at me...than it would've happened. There would be no chance of temptation...right? Here I go...being crazy once more. BUT SOMETIMES ITS TOO TEMPTING TO AVOID.

Another late night..I've had lots of them lately. Not sure why, but I'm ZZZzzzz-ing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment