"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, February 11, 2011

My 4AM Disasters! AGAIN

So...beings how i havent had much of a break from things lately...i decide to give myself one last night. Let me just say...it did not last very long. Who was I kidding?

I finally get to sleep after about two hours of trying. I mustve only been asleep for maybe an hour, when I was awaken by a loud crash. Sounded like a window breaking or dishes falling on the floor. Now..here I am, scared to death, not knowing what or who it is...I grab the only thing I can see...my pretty purple vase...I go upstairs to see...lights on the back deck are now flickering...I run back downstairs...chicken I know. Get my phone, and boots of course. All for what...?

A Fucking Racoon. AGAIN. I thought they hide when its cold? Or borrow somewheres? Anyways, somehow it managed to knock over my glass table on the deck, which had an umbrella wrapped up, but still in place. Umbrella knocks my pretty almost new light fixture just about off of the siding. Just my luck right?

And of course, after all this mess, I can't go back to sleep. So here I am now, getting ready to start my day, with one hour of sleep. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with me today on yet another one of my wtf days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment