"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Mr. Mailman...

 I never open my mail. Never. I have this box I throw it all into, and when it gets full then I go through it. Its one of those monotonous things throughout your week that I just don't have the time for. Especially during the holidays. Its always either junk mail, xmas cards, or bills. A whole lot of BLAH. For some reason I looked in my box and notice this letter. Apparently my results came from the bone scans, and I already missed the appt. Whatever. Who sends appts in the mail anyways. What happened to phone calls. They sent me a summary of each scan and told me everything I already knew. What was the point of spending countless hours doing these tests for them to only tell me what I already know. This is why I hate doctors. They over charge you. They lie to you. They play pretend in front of you. They walk in circles of one another and call it being thorough. See what happens when I listen to the countless ppl that tell me that I need to do this? I get nadda. This is my last time. I'm not going back. Its just gonna have to be what it is, and left that way. I am so done with it. Whatever happens, happens.

Anyways, Ive had a long, what the fuck night...I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment