"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scary-ish. I stepped foot on this ship and was literally ready to die.
 Boats are not my thing. At least I can say I did try.

When I was younger, and wouldn't get onto boats, my parents solution was to send me to swimming classes. When I finish them and they tried to get me to go on one again, and I wouldn't, they took me to the beach and tried to put me on a jet ski, like that was any better?!? What sense does that make? When I think back on some of the things my parents did, and some of the decisions they made, I can do nothing but think...what the fuck were they thinking?? Maybe that's where my craziness comes from. Anyways, they failed at every attempt. Never again. Never.


No comments:

Post a Comment