"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Real Estate for Dummies

My day today was ok. With the exception of a few ppl pissing me off. (you know who you are)

So...against my better judgement, I sat there, and listened to some idiot going on and on about losing their house. Now...does this sound like something I really want to hear? No. This all goes back to the whole- you get yourself into your own situations thing. I strongly believe that you are what you surround yourself with, you are who you surround yourself with, you are who you present yourself to be.

Anyways...this person...they say theres this guy...who is gonna buy her out of forclosure and pay off any debts on mortgage, and she could still live in the house...all she had to do was sign the house over to this guy and pay a percentage of "rent". OMFG. Really? Are ppl really this dumb?

In reality, this guy is gonna say all the good things he needs to say to this women to get her to sign some papers. He will then file paperwork with the bank...under the original account of the original owners...asking for time. He will continue to do this for as long as he can...a year or two probably. Meanwhile, collecting rent front this "previous" owner, and banking cash for nadda for as long as he can get away with it. Then after a while, sheriffs will start knocking at the door, leaving notices, and eventually this poor(stupid) lady will be out of luck and will be stuck having to move anyways. Its the common schemers dream all wrapped up in one conversation of promises that are hard to tell otherwise....unless u wait two years to find out. All he has to pay is postage for his not so legal lawyer.

Are people in this world really that naive? Apparently so. I have not until recently, met so many like that. Many that think things just fix themselves that easily. Making mistakes is sometimes good, because you learn something from it, but something like this wouldnt be considered a mistake, it would be stupidity. But me...with my COMPOSURE just nodded while letting this women tell me the story...then I walked away. Done with it. I can't be everybodys mom-ma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment