"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Morning Morning Morning and so on

My night...last night...wasnt all that rememberable. It was ok, for as much as I was able to recollect.

I went into my day with nothing. No feelings, no ambition, nothing. Its worked out pretty good so far. It leaves no point of regret to meet, no point of loss. I'm only using this for today though, so get it while u can.
If I went into each of my days with this, or like this...what would be the point. It would be a waste. If it wasnt the holidays, I wouldnt even be given myself this day. So for now, its like that.

Maybe I'll get through the rest of this day without anything to bring those not so great thoughts and whatnot....so BE NICE. I PROMISE to return the favor. :)

2 comments: