"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SM Again

One of these days its gonna be me putting u in dark rooms and making u do bad things. Only this time, there will be no exits. No ways out. You better brush up on those skills.


I was in a dark room the other night doing my pictures, and I kept hearing these noises. I didnt know where they were coming from. I freaked out...couldnt even breathe right. Tried to leave and curtains were all up in my way. Didnt help any. Here it was the vent fan for the lasers going off. I completely embarrassed myself. Luckily, there was only a few ppl outside. Reminded me of u though.

3 comments:

  1. I encourgage you to follow through on these things you speak...seems I am not good at the follow through, maybe you will be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember though, there is never a hero in a battle of ego's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always follow through on promises. It may not be right away, or the very first time, but I follow through nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete