"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, December 6, 2010

Its getting to business time!

I have three days to complete my outline. Three days?! I havent even put two thoughts down on paper yet. I have four shoots this week, one of which is first thing tomorrow morning, bright and early. I still have tons of xmas shopping to do, and three birthdays this week...thats gonna be a....heres your gift...sorry I can't stay sorta thing...and all of this with trying to escape for a few days to south carolina to meet my new brother for the first time ever. So much for being on vacation!


I drove to washington dc yesterday...and I remember going there when I was younger...lots of times...but I dont remember it being so ghettooooooo!!! I did get to see my strawberry mountain tho! So it was well worth it! 

This is one of those circumstances where saying fuck it, would not work. Its a good thing that I am me...and can handle things well. I'll let ya know how things play out with this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment