"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just an FYI

If you didnt like it, u wouldnt be in it. You talk a good game on everything being otherwise, but i know better. Because of course, I'm crazy. Right??

Thats one of those things that we don't talk about. Its a big whatever though. At the end of the day, it is what it is.

I had a pretty good day, with the exception of being called  a bad name. I'm getting ready to go out and about...again...with some of my fav ppl. Last time I'll get to see them before holidays. Luckily I have nothing to report and index for u know what, so that gives me no work from that till next month. Even I can't believe that. Seems a little too good to be true. We will see I guess.

I found out about the card. Joey found it and brought it in...talk about saving my ass. My tough guy brother is sooo awesome. I went through all of that trouble for nadda. Just wish I knew about it last night. But thats ok, its good now.

My new word for crazy is trouble. Therefore...I'm not crazy, I'm just trouble. Keep that in mind. At least I am good trouble!!

2 comments:

  1. Simply put...we do what makes us the happiest. There is nothing crazy about that, if we didn't enjoy it, then silence would be the big whatever game and we wouldn't waste our time with these words. Talking a good game is what we are good at, words are our swords, and daily jabs make the day brighter. Don't start trouble, that's just crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt be me if I wasnt!!! Just ADMIT it. I know already. :)

    ReplyDelete