"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, December 18, 2010

How'd ya like that??

My letter is half way done. Kinda taking me way too long to do. Either way, I'm doing it. I'll let ya see it when I get done with it.

It really does suck the way people are percieved at first glance. Not even glance, thought. I don't know this person, but almost every feeling I have towards him is something bad. Im usually good at judging people. I am always the bias side. I am always the fair one. Normally, most of the time I am right. Its a good thing that the whole world cant hear my thoughts, or I'd be in a whole lotta trouble!


Its early now...thats why my words seem unorganized and unthought of. Coffee time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment