"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5:00 AM

Its 5 AM. Its 5 AM and I'm awake. Wow, right? I was woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. The phone upstairs of course. I wait to see if it stops,and the ringing doesn't stop. So...I fight myself to get out of bed. I go upstairs. Its dark, really dark. I turn the kitchen light on, immediately look through the sliding glass door, and wtf do I see? A raccoon. Actually- a raccoon's eyes. I scream. Like a little child. I didn't know it was a raccoon. It was on the deck. Right outside of my door. I run back downstairs, get clothes and shoes on...which I didn't know I could get dressed that fast, but obviously I can. I go back upstairs, and the thing is STILL on my deck. Still sitting outside of my door, by this time, I knew what it was, and felt a little better. For all I knew it could have been anything or anyone. I was half asleep. I turn the outside lights on, and figure out what it was. The thing wouldn't move. I tried turning lights on and off, to see if that would scare this away, and it didn't. So I gave up. Turned the lights back off, made sure the doors were locked, and came back downstairs to go to bed. With all of this I forgot about the phone, by now, it has stopped ringing. So I lay down, try to go back to sleep. Then...the doorbell...yep. Apparently one of my old ppl neighbors seen my lights going on and off and thought something was wrong with me. They called the cops. By now, I'm pissed. All I want to do is go back to bed. I explain to the officer, and he leaves. Whatever. I get back downstairs, go back to bed. Or, at least try. By now, I can't get back to sleep. So basically, I'm screwed. All because of the stupid phone ringing, who, I still don't know who that was. But when I find out....

Anyways, Its 5 AM. And I am awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment