"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My day...a whole lotta WTF. Like always...right?

My morning was ok. Although I woke up later than I should have. I made it work. I was patient, didnt rush myself. It was kinda peaceful. My afternoon flew by. It was an easy one. My night..

Nighttime is supposed to be the time u get to relax. The time that sums up ur whole day. That u use to recuperate from ur "day". Well I'd love to know how that feels. I had a very eventful night. Not an all that great eventful, but eventful nonetheless. It still, and I know I've said this before, but it still amazes me what people will do. People will do the worse and most horrible and hurtful things imaginable if they think the can get away with it, without being caught. Theres gotta be a line drawn somewhere. A line that comes from commonsense, and decency. My biggest ailment in life is having to discuss something, actually setting into motion, and plan, and not following through with it. You know how much time is wasted by that? The time wasted thinking, and talking, and negotiating, and all that goodness. Its a waste of time. It ends up getting kicked to the side. Im rambling here...but all in all...what I want to say is that people piss me off. They do stupid things, and hurtful things, and they think its ok. Who created such fucked up people?

God? No. I stopped believing in that a long time ago.

If you tell me that ur going to do something, or that ur going to change and be better...and it never happens...the time comes when u will need to use that same line as an excuse. Only that time I will not believe u. I will not be such an idiot. Learn from my mistakes? No. Just learn not to make them next time.

Goodnight!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Things will be fine!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! -J

    ReplyDelete