"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Identical

Everyone assumes they are right,
Me and my methodical ways...
If only for this night,
Or maybe just a couple days...


My comfort has been lost,
Views are fully distorted...
Safe zone has been tossed,
This crazy mind is misreported....


What could be the purpose,
Perhaps this jump I've taken...
For this to be on surface,
Next time, I won't be mistaken...


The things we bring about,
Surrounded, and corrupt...
My name you may cross out,
But my thoughts, you wont disrupt...


Founded with heart,
That cannot be shattered...
Wisdom and ignorance, I can tell apart,
Its ok...the notion won't be flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment