"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok, you made me do it. Here goes.

1.What was the last song you listened to last night? Calling You, by Blue October

2.What color is the top you are wearing today? Gray

3.What is your favorite saying? Just when you thought you knew everything there was to know about this world, you look at life through a different point of view and the whole world changes.

4.What is your best friend’s name? Kelly Ryan....(Omg I know)

5.Who did you hug last? Ciara Angel

6. Have you ever been arrested? Yep. First time was when I spent the night in a Marcus Hook jail cell, for "withholding information".

7. Where is your favorite place to go? Fenwick.

8. What is the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Shawn Hinote

9. What is your favorite drink? coffee...

10. How many siblings do you have? unbelievable...but i "think" i have 10.


11. What is your biggest fear? Boats, im dead afraid of them. I will not step foot on one.


12. What is your favorite tv show? Lost. but its not on anymore, so i dont watch any.
13. Where was your first kiss? Behind a garage on white avenue.

14. What color socks are you wearing? Pink and purple

15. What is one thing you hate the most? Politics


16. What is your biggest accomplishment to date? My two beautiful and smart children.
17. What is your favorite color? Purple

18. What do you like least about yourself? My ability to feel bad for others so easily.


19. What is your favorite hobby? Photography was...until I started getting paid for it.


20. What one thing could you not live without? Id say my phone, but thats pretty typical. So I gotta say my family...lol

I THINK THIS ONE WAS ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment