"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Monday, October 11, 2010

i hate when ppl tell u weird stuff at night and u go to bed thinking about it. it ruins the whole peaceful sleeping thing i had going on, and was looking forward to. some people still amaze me with the things they do, the things they say. u would think, that with everything ive had to deal with, id have nothing left to surprise me, well here, thats not the case. my day today was a little peaceful. maybe even too peaceful? on my drive home, it was lightning pretty bad out, maybe that was my warning...saying...uve had ur nice relaxing day, time for that to end now. whatever. this world cant throw anything at me that i cant handle. and if it could, i wouldnt admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment