"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, October 8, 2010

RE-START

Off to start my day...finally right? Well, I had to chase my dog this morning. That wasn't fun. Couldn't find my blow dryer...that really pissed me off. Didn't have any filters for coffee...yep. I left my towels hanging over deck last night...this morning...they were floating in my pool. Couldn't find my iron...cuz god forbid i leave the house with a wrinkle in my clothes....found that at least. I somehow forgot that schools were closed today...so i made my son get up, get ready, and i took him to school...but no one was there. Oh...and my creepy neighbor has been sitting on his front steps since eight. I'm sure he's gotten a pretty good show to watch today. SO...I went to my bedroom, laid back down for five minutes, and now I'm up again, ready to RE-START my day. Easy enough? Lets hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment