"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hot chocolate with marshmallows...mmm...

 Seriously??? I just heard the dumbest pick up line. This idiot guy said it to me that works at best buy. I called him an idiot, even though I'm sure hes super smart, since hes one of those computer geeks, but....I mean come on now? Does he sleep in bed with his mother? This was his pick up line for me, only after I turned him down, twice. Guys must be programmed at birth to think they are kings of the world or something. For me, youve got to do better than that.

Anyways, my day was okay today. I feel a little better, allergies are almost leaving me alone right now.  They must have sensed my anger.  I got to finish my transition on half of my outline, so that was a plus for me. Its pouring down rain outside, and being how I am such a chicken, I could swear there are strange ppl outside of my windows throwing things at them. I checked and double checked to make sure windows and doors were locked. My sensor light in the driveway wont stop coming on, and I can hear my neighbors dogs barking. Its driving me crazy. So...I came downstairs, locked myself in my room, have both phones beside me...just in case...and covered all the windows. Lets just hope my power doesnt go out. Time to go hide under those comfy blankets that have been calling me since 8 am this morning! ....ok, maybe 10 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment