"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Friday, October 29, 2010

JUST LIKE ME

I go to put my daughter to sleep, she says...lay down mommy. I lay down. She starts to sing me this song that is made up of words that aren't even real words...but it was beautiful nonetheless. So...I pretend to fall asleep. She brushes the hair out of my face, kisses me on the cheek, and says good night mommy. I'm still pretending to be sleeping...I open my eyes, and she is sneaking out of her bed...I say- Ciara Angel Grace...really loud....she says...mommy, do you like chipmunks?

OMG. How can I get mad at that?? I cant, its impossible. She is just like me. Full of attitude, smarts, modesty, and control. Can never get her to quit talking either...JUST LIKE ME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment