"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More of my Blah-ness...

My day...blah...blah...blah. Yep. That just about sums my day up. It started out ok. It was a pretty easy morning. Even though I woke up later than I wouldve liked to. I accepted it. The sky was pretty outside. That made it nice to leave the house. Work was okay. Its after midnight now, and it seems like I just woke up. Where did my day go?

I often have days like this. Days that it seems like...it could have been filled with so much more. Now I know, that not everyday has to be completely filled and drawn out...and even though I probably have more of those filled and eventful days then anyone I know, its just nice to have them when they arent expected. Maybe it is just that. Maybe I am so used to things creating things, and creating more things. Overwhelming me. To have a normal day, didnt seem so normal to me. Kind of threw me off a little. Maybe I shouldnt take it for granted as much.

Anyways, I ended up drinking a little, and playing spoons with everyone. And no, not that kinda spoons. Its a card game. You use real spoons. (The ones you eat cereal with...omg) You use one less spoon then the number of people you have. When someone gets four cards of the same, they grab a spoon, secretly, and the one thats left without a spoon is out of the game. Its fun. My hands kinda hurt right now, but it was worth it. I got third place. Which isnt bad when you have nine people playing. So...I'm off to bed. Lets hope its an extremely uneventful night, maybe I'll actually be able to SLEEP.

Totally contradicting myself huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment