"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shakespeare..........

MIRANDA: It would become me as well as it does you: and I should do it with much more ease; for my utmost will is to it, and yours it is against.

FERDINAND: Admired Miranda! Indeed the top of admiration! worth what's dearest to the world! Full many a lady I have eyed with best regard and many a time the harmony of their tongues hath into bondage brought my too diligent ear: for several virtues have I liked several women; never any with so fun soul, but some defect in her did quarrel with the noblest grace she owed and put it to the foil: but you, O you, so perfect and so peerless, are created of every creature's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment