"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I dont like Halloween. I mean, its not the worst holiday, but it is one thats just not neccessary. It isnt neccessay to dress up looking foolish. Its not neccessary to walk children in the freezing cold just to get candy. Its not neccessary to have kids knocking on strangers doors. Who came up with halloween anyways? I'd like to meet the person. It may have been cool 50 years ago, but its not now.

I took my daughter out trick or treating tonight. I mustve found five kids who couldnt find their parents. I was literally yelling in the middle of the street- did someone lose a child? If you cant watch your children, or u dont have enough patience to deal with them, or u dont want them around, then dont have them. Parents these days are horrible sometimes. I dont let myself get out in that scene too often, and when i do, it pisses me off because half the people in this world that have children, really shouldnt have them. Its pretty bad when a child cannot find their mother, and when they do...they get yelled at for it. The parent should be watching the child. Its not the other way around.

Enough bitching, im off to bake some cookies...haha 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment