"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boys...Boys...Boys

So, my day today went pretty well. Even after not thinking it was going to. So thats a big plus. One thing that got me today though. Stupid boys. By boys, I mean grown men, who act like boys. In particular my brothers. We made this bet about the game last night. Of course I thought I was going to lose. But ended up not losing..but whatever. They think that just cuz they are guys, they are better than girls. So...because they lost this bet...I got to pick whatever I wanted to get them back. Paybacks sorta.  Now me, being sooooo nice....(yeah right), I settled for something easy, and told them they had to wash my car. So they wash the car. Did a crap job. But they are guys...so what can you expect?? Anyways, today, they tried to get me back for winning. We were arguing about some stupid band. I could have sworn it was someone, but they told me I was wrong. We looked it up, I was wrong. So...they decide since I lost the bet, they were gonna include in their game. So here I am, thinking they were taking it easy on me. I was so wrong. The game was tasering. Apparently, they all went out and bought these tasers. They were little, handheld things though. So how much could it hurt? It hurt. It wasn't really pain kinda hurt, more like shock and surprise kinda hurt. Hard to explain. They chased me, and got me. So what did I do? I called my sisters, and we snuck up on them and got them back. At least one of them. He whined like a girl. Goes to show...that every "boy" has a little sissy girl inside of them. I wont be making anymore bets anytime soon tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment